Sunday, May 10, 2015

MOTHERS DAY

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."

I have cried, screamed, yelled, fought back tears, laughed, smiled, snuggled and loved more in the last 6 years. Two children later and I am stronger (most days) than ever!




Being a mother is not for the weak or faint of heart. Shit be tough sometimes. I'm like a warrior of the worst kind. The kind you don't want to mess with in a dark alley. I have stood up for my children, guided them and protected them. I have yelled at people in stores for staring. I have kissed skinned knees. I have picked up bugs and brushed away dirt and wiped away tears. I have stayed up all night to watch over a fever and fell asleep sitting up feeding babies. Ive sat in doctors offices and meetings listening to bullshit over and over again.

I would do it all over again for 100 years.

Happy Mothers days!
Lets not forget all the single daddies raising their babies alone!


No comments:

Post a Comment