Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A bit of True Bliss

Hello folks!

You know what I decided?

I'm going to talk about some things I love here and their.

A couple months ago I received a little gem of an item.


Now let me tell you, when I started out in this business I made lotion bars, however not like this little sucker.This is like the rose amongst thorns.

 Lotion bars are often greasy and oily that melt instantly to the touch of your skin...not this one. This one is solid, yet glides easy on the skin. Moisturizing yet not oily or slick. In my professional opinion this is the best lotion bar I've ever used and I really like my own stuff I am what you would call a  bit of a MISSIE snob!

This bar contains cocoa butter, mango butter, avocado oil, beeswax, rice bran oil and vitamin e.



Now lets talk containers for people in the know. This tin is perfect. Ive bought them before however the damn lid slips off too easy and doesn't stay on. This is not the case with these its snug yet easy to open. LOVE IT! Kinda jelly over here wondering where they came from ?!?!


- missie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment